* Full-service event management for everything from Road Races to Triathlons to Special Events *
- Up to 200 participants included in flat rate, additional participants at a per-person charge
- Use of start and finish banners, bull horn for announcements, and a starting pistol
- One digital clock and printer
- Finish line personnel, all finish line set up and tear down
(i.e. chute, cones, results board, etc.)
- Processing of results: over-all winners and pre-determined category winners as listed in event or race application
(i.e. age group award winners male and female)
- Results board with each participant's place posted with printed times for each individual's knowledge. After awards all participants' tags will be given to the race director or a specific person for publishing or mailing.
- Advertisement of your race on our web page
- Free distribution of your race application at local events
- Computerized Timing. (Race Director must provide electricity for our computers.)
- Mile markers and arrows
- Additional clocks
- Weatherproof, tear proof numbers with pull-off bottoms.
(We must use these numbers for our system although you do not have to purchase them from us.)
- Safety pins
- Course measurement. Certification with TAC also available.
- Aluminum overhead clock structure available, adds class to any race!
- Mailing labels - we have a data base with 3000 names available for mailings
- NEW! RENT A TENT- 10' X 10' tent.
Would you like a price quote?
Just e-mail or call us for a no obligation quote!
Athletes Korner Sports Timing Systems
Gene & Jane Hoopes, 1057 N. First Road, Hammonton, NJ
tel: (609) 561-4441 fax: (609) 567-9275
© 2017 Athlete's Korner Sports Timing Systems, Inc.
Site updates by PaganoPhoto